We go green, join us!
Melting glaciers and polar caps, extreme weather, rising sea levels, deforestation: just two decades ago, we perceived this with a bad feeling and asked ourselves how this could be related to our way of life and our economic activities. The feeling has become a scientifically based certainty that is accepted by society as a whole. And from this came the realization that we have to do something to keep our planet green and worth living in for us and our children. Not tomorrow, but today. The clock is ticking.
Climate protection and social commitment
1. As less plastic as possible
2. Sensible use of recycled plastics
3. Pure materials, no composites
4. Plastic-free packaging
5. Use of bioplastics, for example PLA, etc.
6. 0% disposable item in the portfolio
7. Pure materials can be used again / flow back in the cycle
8. Natural materials are also naturally degradeable
9. Tracking of the climate projects through a unique certificate number
10. Payment of compensatory fees to natureOffice
11. Optimized packaging sizes for less CO2-emissions
12.On request, climate-neutral shipping to your customer
In addition, there is something else that sets us apart; How and from what a product is made is extremely important to us. Fair wages, social standards, no child labour, rejection of precarious employment and job security are rights that we demand for everyone; this is in the best interests of the manufacturers and our customers, who want security when shopping.